Are you looking to refresh your home with a focus on ethical, sustainable or eco-friendly items? Good for you! The living room or family room is a great place to start to creating a sustainable home.
It’s sure easy to hop on Wayfair it Amazon and shop away, but these sites aren’t very compatible with being a conscious consumer are they? We commend you for taking the tougher but much more fulfilling path of seeking living room decor options from ethical brands and sustainable materials.
To make the job a bit easier, we’ve put together our favorite ethical home goods: throws, vases, lamps and more.
So go ahead – refresh your living room and feel great knowing you’ve chosen products that do good. These five ethical products should give you a great start!
Shop the Items:
- Newly // Terra Vase – $64
- ABLE // Danielle Throw Blanket – $108
- Ten Thousand Villages // Handcrafted Bronze Baby Giraffe Statue – $39.99
- Ten Thousand Villages // Jute Wrapped Base Table Lamp – $89.99
- Ten Thousand Villages // Small Cotton and Beads Macrame Wall Hanging – $6.50
About the Featured Good Brands:
- About Newly: Newly is a socially conscious brand dedicated to creating beautiful and sustainable home goods from 100% recycled or repurposed materials.
- About ABLE: ABLE is an ethical fashion brand focused on creating opportunities for impoverished women in Ethiopia, Mexico and Peru. And they are taking a stand within the fashion industry, demanding that more brands step up their ethical and fair trade business practices.
- About Ten Thousand Villages: Ten Thousand Villages sources ethically produced and unique handmade gifts, jewelry, home decor, art and sculpture, textiles, serveware and personal accessories representing the diverse cultures of 30 developing countries.