Eco-Friendly Home Refresh: Our Top Picks for the Kitchen
Looking to support brands focused on creating beautiful, eco-friendly and fair trade goods with your kitchen refresh?
It can be a real challenge to dig up the best ethical brands for sustainable home goods. It’s not like Amazon has an “ethical brand” or “made from sustainable materials” filter you can use (unfortunately!).
While it’s great to see that some large brands are creating lines focused on sustainable materials, it’s even better discovering brands that are specifically focused on creating a positive impact through eco-friendly, sustainable goods and ethical business practices.
Browse our six top picks for a sustainable kitchen:
Shop the Items:
- Newly // Conico Canister Set of 4 – $98
- ABLE // Legesse Tea Towel – $18
- Imperfect Produce // Weekly Produce Delivery – starting at $20
- Ten Thousand Villages // Tree of Life Salad Bowl – $79.99
- ABLE // Leah Serving Spoons – $28
- Newly // Budapest Chef’s Board – $128
About the Featured Good Brands:
- About Newly: Newly is a socially conscious brand dedicated to creating beautiful and sustainable home goods from 100% recycled or repurposed materials.
- About ABLE: ABLE is an ethical fashion brand focused on creating opportunities for impoverished women in Ethiopia, Mexico and Peru. And they are taking a stand within the fashion industry, demanding that more brands step up their ethical and fair trade business practices.
- About Imperfect Produce: Imperfect Produce fights food waste by sourcing “ugly” produce other overstocked or soon-to-expire goods directly from farms and delivers them to your home, fresh and ready to enjoy.
- About Ten Thousand Villages: Ten Thousand Villages sources ethically produced and unique handmade gifts, jewelry, home decor, art and sculpture, textiles, serveware and personal accessories representing the diverse cultures of 30 developing countries.